Supplementary Trip At Sipadan Island Trip:
(Permit Application / Trip Procedure)
SIPADAN DIVE TRIP (One Returned Boat Diving Trip) – RM 1,400 per boat
- This price is subject to change and will be updated every now and then.
- Guest is to pay for the permit and boat fees (to be shared with other guests if any) at the resort according to the current rate.
- This world renown divers’ paradise is located about 80 minutes speed boat ride from Mataking. Boat leaves latest at 0730am from resort and return to the resort before 1700pm. All this depends on good weather conditions.
- One boat can accommodate up to a maximum of 7 divers to Sipadan Island.
- Sipadan trips are subjected to weather conditions and boat / dive guide availability. The company values guest safety as paramount.
- Sipadan Permit: -
- Due to the ruling on the restricted quota set by the management of Sabah Parks, all guests who wish to dive or snorkel at Sipadan Island need to pre-book the permit in advance in order to allow sufficient time to process and obtain the approval. When making Sipadan trip bookings, advance notice is required (preferably 1 month before arrival) as a measure to consolidate the number of guests for each trip.
- There is NO Guarantee that we can obtain permits due to limited spaces especially if it is a last minute request.
- The fee is RM 40 per person and is valid for ONE (1) day only. Subject to change.
- This levy charge is to be paid separately as it is NOT included in any of our packages.
- In the event of bad weather and the trip has to be cancelled or if the guest cancels on personal reasons, permit paid is NOT refundable or transferable to a later date. The management will not be responsible for such losses rendered to the guests.
- We will try our best to group you with other guests to minimize the boat fees and also with the limited permits available, once you are confirmed with the trip, you will need to pay the boat fees and permit if you cancel the trip last minute on personal reason unless we have other replacement for your permit and boat space or under special circumstances.
~ Our Company reserves the final decision and right to determine the destination, safety measures and the number of boat dives able to be performed.
For Security Council department restriction, guests are required to summit Full Names with Nationality, Gender, Passport Numbers and contact address. Failure to do this can result the Guests to be deny the entry to the islands at the region especially Sipadan Island.