Terms & Conditions:
- Package rates shown is based on per person and TWIN / TRIPLE sharing basis.
- If the room consists of only ONE (1A) Adult and ONE (1C) Child, the room charges shall quoted according to TWO (2A) Adults’ prices.
- NO combination of package is allowed (e.g. 2 nights of diver package plus 1 night of non-diver package or etc.).
- Single Traveler: Additional 50% surcharge on top of the total package rates for single room occupancy applies. In any event if there are no other guests to meet the minimum requirement for the land and boat transfer, there will be an additional of RM 250.00 per coach way (land transfer) and RM 475.00 per boat way (boat transfer).
- Any children who is a certified diver will have to pay FULL diver’s package rates regardless of their age and parents are to be held responsible for their children at all times.
- Proof of Identity, Nationality and Dive License is required.
- Equipment rental is NOT included in any of the Diver / Non Diver packages. Rental of full set of dive equipment is at RM 85.00 per certified diver per day and a full set of snorkeling equipment is at RM 30.00 per person per day. Limited sets and subject to availability.
- Diver packages are subjected to our diving schedules and regulations as set by the dive centre. Check dive must be done upon arrival at the resort with dive master / instructor before scuba dives.
- Non Diver package CANNOT be converted to Diver package once the guest has arrived at the resort. Non Divers with a certified dive license who wish to go for any diving activities will be charged at RM 100.00 per certified diver per dive regardless of check dive, boat dives, shore dives or Sipadan dives and NOT including dive equipment rental.
Mandatory by law of Malaysia Tourism Tax (MyTTx) - only applies to Non-Malaysian / International (with Foreign Passports)
- Flat rate of RM 10.00 per room per night will be collected directly from all foreign guests by cash at the resort on behalf of Royal Malaysian Customs effective 1st September 2017
- This fee is necessary for the Country to carry out the development, enhancement, maintenance, and promotion of tourism in Malaysia
Please note that the accommodation may be available at the time of inquiry but it is not being held for you. A request cannot be confirmed until we receive guests’ personal particulars and deposit payment.
Mode Of Payment:
Payment can be made either by
- Bank-in / Telegraphic Transfer (TT)
Please provide us the bank remittance order slip for our resort with advice of the remittance date and the respective corresponding bank.
Our bank information as below:
Company Name: GTS Travel Service Sdn Bhd
Bank Address: Public Bank Berhad, TB 304 A & B, Block-34, Ground & 1st Floor, Fajar Complex, 91000 Tawau, Sabah, Malaysia.
Account Number: 3121746220
Swift Code: PBBEMYKL
- Credit Card with an authorized letter (Visa and Master cards only)
Visa & Master Card only (Charge in Ringgit Malaysia, NO extra surcharge)
Please fill up and send to us by email the authorized letter with full credit card details and approved amount to be charged.
In the event of cancellation, the following cancellation charges shall apply:
- Confirmation date to 30 days before arrival – 30% of the trip’s full price forfeited
- 29 days to 15 days before arrival – 50% of the trip’s full price forfeited
- 14 days to 01 day before arrival – 75% of the trip’s full price forfeited
- NO SHOW of customer – 100% of the trip’s full price forfeited
Cancellation/Changes Of Boat Schedule:
In the event if we encounter a bad weather condition or unforeseen circumstances which render a cancellation of last boat transfer into the island, all relevant food and lodging costs for the overnight stay will be arranged and absorbed by the company in lieu of the cost staying at Mataking Island. There will be NO further claims or refunds for such incidental circumstances.
Emergency Contact :
In case of any last-minute changes/cancellation / delays of flights, please contact:
- During Office Hours:
Sales Office (+6089 770022 / +6089 770025 / +6089 704611 / +60 16 8262015)
- After Office Hours:
Sales Executive (Person in-charge) Ms. Janice Wong @ +60 12-816 1665
Affirmation & Liability Release Letter:
Upon arrival, guests are required to sign an affirmation and liability release letter for the benefits of all parties.
Final Discrepancy :
ALL PRICES ON THE WEBSITE ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE. While we make every effort to provide the most accurate, up to date information and the prices quoted do not include any applicable taxes/duties imposed by the Malaysian Government.
The company shall NOT be held responsible and reserve the rights to charge the customer for any additional costs rendered by any last-minute cancellations, delays, and changes of any arrangement made by the customer (less than 48 hours before arrival time as per schedule). Guests are also recommended to follow our recommended flights in order to connect to our daily normal boat transfer in and out from the island to minimize the waiting time.
All types of activities being offered by the resort at the island especially dive activities are subjected to bad sea, weather conditions / poor visibility, and also divers’ own physical abilities (e.g.: injuries, intoxication, hangovers, etc.). Therefore, we reserve the final decision and rights to either proceed or abort any activities/dives for any safety reasons.
Flying After Diving (last day at resort) – Divers are required to have 24 hours of surface interval before they fly. However, we, at The Reef believes that this differ from different individuals, agencies and even dive computer/dive tables. If divers choose to dive less than 24 hours (recommended hours) before they fly, they will be required to sign a separate Liability/Release Form for this matter. However, this is still subjected to the approval from the Dive Center management.